Universal Audio UAD 2 QUAD PC accelerator cards
Stunning analog power for your Mac or PC tower.
Ready to super-charge your Mac or PC tower with world-class analog sound? UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards provide full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive plug-ins from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL and more. The UAD-2 packages feature a user-installable PCIe-format processing card for your desktop tower or compatible expansion chassis, plus the “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle (VST/AU/RTAS), giving you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
UAD-2: The industry’s most respected collection of audio plug-ins.
From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD Powered Plug-Ins have been winning over audio professionals for more than 10 years. The reason is simple. No other plug-ins so faithfully capture the sound and behavior of classic analog equipment — from rare compressors and equalizers, to vintage reverb processors and tape machines.
• Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
• Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately)
• Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format), plus a choice of Core, Custom or Ultimate UAD plug-in packages
• Available in SOLO, DUO, QUAD, and OCTO models w/ 1, 2, 4, or 8 SHARC processors
• Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
• Includes “Analog Classics” bundle featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins.
• Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
• Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite (FireWire), and Apollo audio interface
• VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion and Windows 7 compatible
• High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
• UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card (4.7” x 2.5” when fully seated)
• UAD-2 DUO/QUAD/OCTO: full-height, short PCIe card (6.6” x 4.2” when fully seated)
• 1, 2, 4 or 8 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
• Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
• 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz sample rate support
• 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
• (Win) Windows 7 64-Bit Edition w/SP1
• (Mac) OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or 10.9 Mavericks
• 2 gigabytes available disk space
• Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
• Available FireWire 800 port* for UAD-2 Satellite, Apollo, or Apollo 16
• 1024 x 800 minimum display resolution
• Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
• Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host application software